Thursday, February 7, 2008

February 7th 2008

Hey there,

Well I am presently working on an essay on hersey and it has me very bored indeed...but that seems to be the main function of college anyway...I'm worn out from the damn LGBT too trying to sort out Rainbow week which starts ~~Monday!

I have everything practically ready but i swear once rainbow wek ends thats it for me the LGBT is dead to me!!Why was i so excited bout getting on the committee last October I will never know!

Anyway I am very very fond of Johnny Cash as of late!!Odd i know!
He's a legend, himself and June Carter!

Anywho....I'm all excited bout the Mystery Weekend next weekend which isnt all that mysterious to me seeing as i booked it!lol

My favourite word of the moment is Innuendo..those who know and love me know why...lol

Right back to the darn essay..

Yours in boredom,

ClaireBear

1 comment:

Stephen said...

no mention of me... think i will cry... :(

:P