Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 3rd 08

Ahh Spring, the lambs will be fleeting and the daffodils blooming... and the frost and snow and all that is sooo that darn hole on the ozone layer biting us in the bum..or freezing our bums offf...lol

Anyway weight watchers is going well last week i lost 3pounds which is a total of half a stone in three weeks! I'm well proud of myself! I'll be Americas next top model yet..or i will just be lighter either way its all gravy...cept i don't like gravy...its all......custard i looooove custard!

hmmm..talked to my brother on the phone earlier which was cool...it went like this...how are you?...not german, you? i am fairly random at times but he sounded good! Cant wait to go visit him in march!!!Woooooooooo

Oh i have turned in my notice persay and am becoming a free loading unemployed bum on the 9th of March. I want to focus on my exams i think its a good move so :P to u if you don't agree!

Had a agreat night out last night very funny...apparently i'm melodramatic..i find that hilarious...dont care really...:) I swear i love those new fashioned hand dryer yolks in a select few hangouts. they dry ur hands in like 2.56 seconds!!massive...i went to the bathroom a lot..just to wash my hands...lol

Anyway my mad typing war is over and i shall hit the hay...

good night avid readers....aka Stephen and Yvonne....lol

xxx

1 comment:

Stephen said...

random aint the word for it gurl... your just queer (in the original meaning of the word!)