Thursday, February 14, 2008

14th feb 08

well here it is the commercial holiday that is Valentines day!! Happy Hallmark day!!! :)

So in news...Rainbow week is pretty much a sham but i have given up caring to be pretty honest...Goscars turned into a combination of making modern art and scary decapitation of barbies..

i am not redic...:(

in other news i have been wheening away the hours of my boring life playing my awesome new mii games and its great!!lol..

have four essays due for this month its such a pain in the rear!!lol.

This weekend is gonna be awesome, we are going to ballyferriter and it'l be a total laugh!!!:) I cannot wait woooooooo!!lol

anyway i'm off to shave my bak or something :P

1 comment:

Stephen said...

ahhh! Baile Na Fheartaigh! The memories I have of the place!! Enjoy!!!