Wednesday, February 27, 2008

27th February 08

well news from the last week lemme see.........

Oh luke turned 21 on Saturday(me bestbud) and it was awesome...La Cheile has become a bit of a knacker hole though seriously afraid formy life in there but at least the price of drink isn't as ridiculous as in instinct!!

Went to Instinct after and had a blast but god drag queens are a pan in the ass...some need a good kick up the bum! I'de be happy to do it!!! :)

Work was as quiet as i've ever seen it all weekend it was like a cemetry saturday i sat on my arse all day and had nothing to do!! Bit annoying since the day went by very slowly!!!

any news from the week you may ask...mum whooped my ass in Smarty Pants ( a quiz game on my wii) damn you woman lol.

Oh been insured on mums car and statring lessons tonight!!

2 weeks of work left!!

Thats all i can really think of now..guess my life isn't as interseting as i should want!!lol

Ciao,
Claire

1 comment:

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.