Tuesday, February 19, 2008

19th Feb 08

where to start where to start! I am currently working on an essay in the boole basement in UCC..i have a good bit done which is surprising since i thought it would be much harder than it actually is..Although my lecturer did tell me it was quite easy...Cheers Gurl!!lol

I also got my results from my boring 4000 word essay i did last sememster and you will all be pleased to hear that although it killed me to write it i passed!!

Now scandel from the mystery weekend..i learned a lot about sea life after an interesting trip to dingle aquarium lmao...i learned that sting rays are self obsessed and the ugliest creatures EVER!! Also great weekend for the auld sat nav which my dad let Yvonne borrow..i honestly don't know how shes driving round Cork without one now...lol

ohhh soo glad that one tree hill is back! My monday nights have meaning again!!!Also i got Tony Hawks for the Wii and found that i am undeniably hooked on it!!! :P

Still missing my big brother the manny in Germany!!Although his room is making for an awesome sauna...(i wish)...

Anyway back to my rather drole essay!!

Thanks for reading those select few who stumbled onto my awesome page...

toodles!!

Claire

1 comment:

Stephen said...

you must tell me all about these sting rays!?!

Thats all the scandel from the mystery wknd??? come on... i know UCC LGBT!

Well done on the essay, good luck on the next!

Steve