Wednesday, April 2, 2008

longtime no blog

Its been forever...

News...hmmmmmmm....going to Germany on Friday to visit my brother. Looking forward to it but not to the trip on the plane on my ownio!! :(

What else..I'm unemployed and studying for exams which begin the 6th of May and finih the 20th. I only have 5 which isn't too bad! :)

I broke my brand new phone after Freakscene 2weeks ago which annoyed me but i got a new one from Meteor..same one different colour..grey Sony Ericsson W850i. I love it but sims on your fone means you tend to use it a lot more! haha and there is a war to get high score in lumines blocks i'm winning ha so there Yvonne!lol

NO other news really..getting my hair done today and must start packing..Oh i'm driving a lot more now! have a lesson at half 7 today wooo... drove to weight watchers last night. Oh speaking of that its going quite well! :)

Thats it for now. I won't leave it so long next time.

Claire out!

Oh listen to eyonce - beautiful Nightmare

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Good to hear the driving is going well Sis! Im looking forward to friday! See you at the hauptbanhof!