Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Argh!!


Damn just got the latest scoop on Gossip girls!! Girl on girl action!! OH MY GOD!! And ITs.......no wait i shouldn't say that would ruin it...ok it Serena and Georgina who is plyed by Michelle Trachenburg! Dawn from Buffy! my god how cool lol... Above is the lovely Serena! yum...

In other news i want ye all to here Bens Brother - Stuttering i LURVE this tune!




Dunno what it is bout it but even the video is awesome..so it may sound like an ode to Gareth Gates but its just brilliant if you ask me...I know no1 asked me so what! :P

In other news Tom Cruise is set to be in yet ANOTHER Mission Impossible film..Ugh i am not a fan of these films at all!!! :(

Thats it for now..back to my studies exams start in less than a week...

Oh and good luck to Yvonne in her match ;) hehe..

Claire Out

No comments: