Saturday, April 26, 2008

26th April

I realise that the longer i have my blog the more time elapses between posts! I am very sorry for that but things have beeen pretty hectic the last while between driving, studying for exams, and sorting out my life in general i sort of neglected my blog and for that i am VERY sorry...:)

My new obsession is with American show Gossip girl. Was in bed all yesterday with the flu as i am today and watched about 5 episodes in a row...Its great!

I'm driving too but got a fright THursday night when i was stopped by the guards around midnight on my way home from a friends, it was just a spot check and i was sent on my way after being told it was all good. I was a nervous wreck though must have looked well suspiscious as i stalled and finally drove off. haha! i swear i am hiding nothing!

Started going to the gym too although i meant to go yesterday till i ended up too sick to! :(

Exams start Tuesday 6th of MAy Argh thats not that far away! :( sooo wish i had more time but i can calm a bit because i HAVE been studying!! :)

oh check out this song its excellent:



Oh and anyone hear the news on Tom Cruise and Kate!! Apartly they have filed for trial seperation!! hmmmmmm wonder how true that is since apparently their whole marraige is a sham and they have a ten year contract.....time will tell...

Oh and how sick is this..Alicia Douvall's daughter wants to get a boob job for her 13th birthday!

Oh and apparently Posh spice is set to perform with the pussycat dolls..interesting...not the band of course the actual show!

Peace
Claire out

No comments: