Tuesday, January 22, 2008

22 january 2008

Well here I am again its Tuesday evening and i'm getting ready to go to the Liquid Lounge as the LGBT presents U-turn. I'm on the door for the first hour funtimes!!

I went to weight watchers earlier.. I had a bad week and put on a pound but in fairness thats not too bad!!! Especially when i thought i had pt back on the 5 pounds I initially lost! Phew!

I wish to show you now my anthem for this week...:



I was thinking lately bout holidays and Don't kno exactly what i'm doing..two weekends off before April 30th..

Might go to Germany to visit my brother in March, and MAyo to visit Yvonnes family another time..gota finalize that though.

My fav quotes of the moment are from Knocked up..
"It's not cause you're not hot, I would love to tap that ass. I would tear that ass up. I can't let you in cause you're old as fuck. For this club, you know, not for the earth. You old, she pregnant. Can't have a bunch of old pregnant bitches running around"

"I won't say it infront of him but it rhymes with Shmorshmortion"

"He's playing fetch... with my kids... he's treating my kids like they're dogs."

Alison Scott: I was drunk!
Ben Stone: Was your vagina drunk?

Its a work of complete genius!!!THis and Superbad! Must see movies!

Well thats it for now!!

G'luck!
x

1 comment:

Stephen said...

none of this might woman! you are coming to Köln!!!