Monday, January 21, 2008

21 january 2008

well people been out in the real world and its hard real hard. All weekend i worked and acted like a total grown up but that wasn't fun at least i get paid lol. Yes i mean i have a weekend job in an electrical store which shall remain un named due to my total detest for it....:)

In other news I had a lovely romanic meal last night to celebrate mine and Yvonnes 3month anniversary. Went to Luigi Malones and although the service wasn't the best the company sure was..Hey how can i eat my damn dinner without cutlery you morons. :)

I got knocked Up!! I won'y say it infront of him but it rhymes with shmorshmortion!!hehehehe...funniest film EVER!!!

In other news poor Britney is gone to the dogs!! i'm sooo upset..I wonder will anyway ever read this...a pile of Shite i say....lol

I got Dogz 5 free at work soo sad but finally i have puppies! My dad won't let me get one! I also got free memory sticks!!2gb ones worth 45yoyyo!!

I'm off to see the wizard now...the woderful wizard of odd!!! :P

bye!!!!!!

No comments: