Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rihanna - Take a bow

I realise i'm becoming a bit of a gossip girl but check out Rihanna's new single and brand new video and let me know what ye all think..



I must say i dont think its a great video and the song was one which i wasn't taken aback by by any means. I feel a little let down by the pop singstress that brought out such hits as SOS and Shut up and drive. But I guess its a little catchy... I may grow to like it more!

While talking about Upcoming singles here is a taste of Estelles third single. The sample you may recognise and if you do Kudos to you and if you dnt then here i'll tell ya its George Michael!lol



Its called Substitute Love and its catchy but unoriginal!Get your own music Estelle!lol..nah its good enough!

Lets see do I have any more gossip for ye (probably like 2 readers lol) ...Oh France is set to ban ALL ultra skinny images! crazy but true..DOnt know if it will help but maybe its a smart move..

Thats all for right now.

Claire Out

No comments: