Monday, September 15, 2008

longtime no blog again!

Ok is been months I do realise this!! But all summer I was working in Trabolgan as a bluecoat! I loved it but just not cut out for those hours etc!

So back home now working fulltime in Hallmark in Cork City and I love it! I also have a new blog which is a ode to my randomness haha! Check it out http://clairebear-literarygenius.blogspot.com/

anywho!

Had a 21st in Waterford Saturday night! Drunken fun and it was AMAZING! Whopper loike!

Right So music wise ye gotta look out for this song:



Its pure genius I love you rihanna!

The VMA's (in other news) BRITNEY IS BACK BITCHES! It was alright but the best part of this years VMA's was P!NK! she was amazing but we all know that I am Pinks number one fan!! haha!



Right thats all i got right now! :P

Laters Bitches!
Claire

No comments: